Step 1: Apply for Tuition Assistance Eligibility
1. Click on PASSHE PDO Application.PASSHE PDO APPLICATION
2. Complete the Application. You are required to complete the first page of this online application, which determines your eligibility for tuition assistance.
You must be a PA resident and work an average of 25 hours/week in an early childcare program (before COVID). You may find it helpful to complete this application with your center director or our Early Childhood Education (ECE) Liaisons.
Next, advance through the entire application and click “Submit” at the end.
3. An ECE Liaison will contact you to:
- Confirm your eligibility for tuition assistance.
- Guide you through the application at a PDO partner university, college, or program.
- Help you to register for classes.
Be sure to check your spam folder. It main contain an email from one of these ECE Liaisons.
Step 2: Apply to an Education Partner
What a great opportunity to advance!
As an early childcare worker/student, you can access numerous partner institutions of higher education and programs to earn your Child Development Associate (CDA) credential, Associate’s degree, or Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education at no or low cost!
Before you apply to an education partner, be sure to speak with an ECE Liaison who can help you navigate any fees that may be waived.VIEW EDUCATION PARTNERS
Step 3: Register for Spring 2021 Courses
Class offerings at all education partners may change each semester. Check with ECE Liaisons or education partners for details!VIEW EDUCATION PARTNERS