Fall 2021 Central Region STAKEHOLDER MEETING
Calling all Child Care Professionals!
Join us for the Fall 2021 Central Region STAKEHOLDER MEETING
WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
- We need your input to inform the PDO!
- Share with us what is working and what might work better or differently.
- We’ll celebrate successes and address challenges in a collaborative environment.
- PDO Students
(past, present, future)
- Facility Directors/Staff
Click HERE to Register in Advance — Seating is Limited!
Wednesday, October 27, 2021 6:00-7:00 PM via ZOOM
Registration accepted until October 26 if seating is still available.
You will receive a confirmation email and all Zoom meeting access information.
Sponsored by the [email protected], Living Strong Consulting Presents
To reach our potential, we must be intentional about personal growth. This training series will help you understand how personal growth really works, and how you can develop your self to become a more effective and fulfilled professional, leader, and legacy builder.
In this series of 1-hour sessions, you will learn how to build up your sense of purpose and become more successful in every area of your life. We will come alongside you in your growth journey to become the person you are destined to be! Success is not a destination. It is a life-long strategy of empowerment that builds on strengths, minimizes weaknesses, and focuses on the people and points of life that are most important.
SESSION DATES & TOPICS
These sessions are FREE to ECEPDO students who may attend as many of these sessions as they like.
- November 3, 2021, 6-7 PM: Getting Started On Your Future Story
- December 1, 2021, 6-7 PM: Personal Plan for Building Success
- January 5, 2022, 6-7 PM: You Must See Value In Yourself To Add Value To Yourself
- February 2, 2022, 6-7 PM: Motivation Gets You Going – Discipline Keeps You Growing
- March 2, 2022, 6-7 PM: Good Management of Bad Experiences Leads to Great Growth
- April 6, 2022, 6-7 PM: Grow Yourself, Grow Others … Building Legacy SESSION DATES & TOPICS For Students
Register for each session at the link below:
Professional Development Q&A
Calling all current and prospective students!
MARK YOUR 2021 CALENDARS!
These monthly Question & Answer meetings are ideal opportunities to:
(1) ASK about what’s on your mind;
(2) LEARN how the PDO can support your professional development; and
(3) CONNECT with other students and early childhood colleagues. Join us—we’d love to see you!
Every third Tuesday, always at 3 pm ET
Calling All Shippensburg University CDA Students to ZOOM!
How can students overcome feeling disconnected?
ZOOM WITH US! Learn about valuable tips, tools, tutoring help, and other supportive resources to keep you on course and engaged!
If you can, please plan to have your camera ON so we can personalize our meeting.
2021 Student Check-In Zoom Meeting
DCCC Students MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
Monthly check-in meetings are a great time to learn what tips, tools, and resources are available to you as an ECE PDO-sponsored student and to share your struggles and successes!
Form and expand friendships with student-colleagues, and stay connected to the community of early childhood educators! Join us!
Every second Monday, always at 7 pm ET